one little.. two little.. three...

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

little days left.


and I've been tagged.  Haha!
so, with no further ado...

7 Random things that you may or may not already know about moi:

1.  I have freckles in my armpits, in between my toes and on the bottom of one foot.  I have no idea why I have freckles there, but they live there nonetheless.

2.  I still get nervous hugging people that I love.  Believe it or not I wasn't hugged very often from the time I was about 5 until I was 20... and even with people that I love, it's still very hard for me to do.  So when you see me, don't give it a second thought, please just walk up to me and hug me.  I want to hug you too, I'm just nervous.

3.  I love going for long walks/ hikes and I don't get to go very often.  If you ever want some company on a little outdoor adventure, even if it's just around a neighborhood, let me know.  I'll be there.

4.  I've always wanted to work at a flower shop.  Silly, but true.

5.  The only things I'll really miss about Kentucky are in Louisville, and their names are Rachel and Danny.

6.  I'd really love to go fishing.  I've never gone my whole life, and even if it's mind-numbingly boring, I really wish someone would take me.

7.  I got to dance with my dad last month.  And when I did, an indescribably large part of my heart was healed... a lifetime of hoping, became real.  


I hope I see you soon, and I hope I get to hug you.   

1 comments:

Emily Rose Massey November 10, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

I'm excited to see you soon! :)