crunch time

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm starting to get very worried...

In only 18 days we'll be moving back to St. Louis. While I'm overjoyed at getting to live near everything and everyone I love... I'm starting to panic about the job situation.

Over the last two months I've applied at 27 different places. 27.
And I've only heard back from 5... and they aren't hiring.

please please PLEASE, if you know ANYWHERE that is hiring- even if it's only seasonal- please let me know. I have experience in everything including corporate accounting. I'm currently working in, and had hoped to find a full time job in an office.

Even if you don't know of anything, please help me by praying for us. One of the stipulations of getting our apartment is that Jordan and I have to have proof of income (in St. Louis) very soon after we move in. Jordan has some pretty promising leads, but unfortunately, I don't so far.

I'd really appreciate any prayers or ideas that anyone has to spare.

1 comments:

Jillian October 27, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Hello dear one, I know that it must be incredibly stressful not being able to find a job. (Owen and I are not the people to talk to about how to find a job in a couple of days--it took him 6 months, and I still don't have one!) But I know that God will provide for you, He provided for us---even when I wasn't always trusting and relying on Him. I'll keep looking for you! Your apartment is near Maplewood? right? Or am I completely wrong? Anyway, I love you!