juke box heart

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just remember I love you...
and it'll be alright
just remember I love you,
more than I can say...

-firefall

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.

-billy joel



But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I love you more

-the beatles



Well, I know it's kind of late
I hope I didn't wake you
But what I got to say can't wait
I know you'd understand
'Cause every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
So I'll have to say I love you in a song

-jim croce



Come with me dance, my dear
Winter's so cold this year
You're so warm
My wintertime love to be

-the doors



Well the sun is surely sinking down
But the moon is slowly rising
So this old world must still be spinning round
And I still love you.

-james taylor


2 comments:

SummerFreckles September 17, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

You are such a sap and I love it.

I don't have a sappy gland, I just have a second awesome gland where the sappy gland should be.

haha

Jillian September 17, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

you look beautimus in this photo.