my winnebago

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008



If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much. -Mark Twain

My cat speaks sign language with her tail. -Robert A. Stern

Cats are love on four tiny legs. -Richard Torregrossa

People that don't like cats haven't met the right one yet. -Deborah A. Edwards

What greater gift than the love of a cat? -Charles Dickens

Our character is made up of what God and our cats know of us. -Inspired by Thomas Paine

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat. -Edgar Allan Poe

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. - Leonardo DaVinci


Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. -Jim Davis

Cats, no less liquid than their shadows, offer no angles to the wind. They slip, diminished, neat, through loopholes less than themselves. -A.S.J. Tessimond




1 comments:

SummerFreckles September 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

awww. I agree I didn't like cats until layla. Now i love certain cats.